We Collect Information:
Personal and Non-Personal Information:
We seriously recommend you to DO NOT POST YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION and CONTACT DETAILS IN COMMENT SECTION. Any information posted in these areas are visible to every users and also visible to non subscribers.
Third Party Websites:
When you use or register with the Website, we may ask you to provide us with certain personal and non-personal information. We may also record which products or services you are interested in as well as the webpages and links you have visited, as well as your Website usage patterns and statistics.
This information is collected to provide you with an efficient, better, customized and/or reliable services and user experience when you visit the Website as well as to improve the Website and to send you periodic emails and newsletters.
We may collect and use your personal information to:
- Send you, from time to time, via email or SMS, updates or news regarding the Website and its offerings, including deals of products of various vendors;
- Transfer information about you if we are acquired by or merged with another company;
- Send you updates or news regarding the Website and its offerings, but you may choose not to receive email of this type by using the unsubscribe option or by intimating us through email;
- Anticipate and resolve problems related to the Website and its services;
- Allow you to subscribe to our newsletters;
- Seek your feedback or to contact you in relation to the Website and its services offered;
- Respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims;
- To investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, violations of the website or as otherwise required by law.
- Administer or otherwise carry out our obligations in relation to any agreement you have with us;
We may also remove all the personally identifiable information and use the rest for historical, statistical or scientific purposes.
We may additionally collect and track non-personal information about your Website visit including the domain name and the name of the web page from which you use our Website, how much time you have spent on each of our web pages, the Internet Protocol (IP) address associated with your computer, operating system and platform, transaction history, pages viewed, information searched for or requested for and other relevant statistics. We will use this information for the purposes of improving the performance and operations of our Website and its services.
Protecting the privacy of every minor is equally important to us. The Website is not structured to attract minor children under eighteen (18) years and you hereby acknowledge that you are above the age of eighteen (18) years while using the Website.
We may store cookies on your computer to collect certain information such as details about your computer, your IP address, operating system and browser type and your browsing behavior and pattern, for internal purposes and to provide you with a better Website user experience. We may also allow advertisers and other third parties to place cookies onto your computer when you visit the Website so as to show you advertisements tailored to your browsing behavior, patterns and interests, and/or to keep track of your responses to each advertisement.
You may refuse to accept cookies by deactivating the cookie option on your browser. However, if you opt for refusing to accept cookies then you may not be able to access the Website and its features properly.
Do we disclose any information to third parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to any third party your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our Website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with any law, enforce our Website policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property, or safety. However, your non-personal identifiable information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses/purposes
However, we may disclose any or all of your personal and/or non-personal information to our group companies, affiliates or subsidiaries.
You authorize us to exchange, transfer, share, part with all information (personal and non-personal Information), across borders and from your country and jurisdiction to any other countries and jurisdictions across the world (including India), with any agent/third party service provider/partners as may be required by law, customary practice, statistical analysis, verification or risk management and shall not hold us liable for use or disclosure of this information.